Hunger Resources: Farm Subsidies. Black Unemployment. Budget Tsunami.
Photo by Flickr user thejester100
In this next installment of hunger resources, I've created a short list of articles that cover farm subsidies, black unemployment, the federal budget and more. Got any hunger resources of your own? Share them in the comments section below.
- “Why Fruits, Vegetables are Excluded From Farm Subsidies: Fairness Factor is Who is Covered, Who is Not,” by Alli Condra, Food Safety News, Nov. 9, 2011 (3 pages).
- “High Black Unemployment Widespread Across Nation’s Metropolitan Areas,” by Algernon Austin. Economic Policy Institute, Oct. 3, 2011 (8 pages).
- “Feed the Future: Navigating Through the U.S. Budget Tsunami,” by Larry Nowels, Chicago Council on Global Affairs, Oct. 12, 2011 (7 pages).
- “Quantifying Poverty’s Global Decline,” by Laurence Chandy, Brookings, Oct. 2011.
- “Food Security Experts Review Mixed Outcome of the Green Revolution,” by Kate Johnson. Center on Food Security and the Environment, Oct. 18, 2011.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Hunger Resources: Farm Subsidies. Black Unemployment. Budget Tsunami.:
Get updates on issues and actions to take on behalf of hungry people.